Mission & Vision
The Chinese Canadian National Council Toronto Chapter (CCNCTO) is an organization of Chinese Canadians in the City of Toronto that promotes equity, social justice, inclusive civic participation, and respect for diversity.
- To promote all rights of all individuals, in particular, those of Chinese Canadians and to encourage their full and equal participation in Canadian society.
- To create an environment in this country in which all rights of all individuals are fully recognized and protected.
- To promote understanding and cooperation between Chinese Canadians and all other ethnic, cultural and racial groups in Canada.
- To encourage and develop in persons of Chinese descent, a desire to know and to respect their historical and cultural heritage; to educate them in adopting a creative and positive attitude towards the Chinese Canadian contribution to society.
- To develop community resources through voluntary participation, community networks and coalition building.
- To educate, train and empower Chinese Canadians in civic participation, social and political advocacy through participant-led programs.